We make the same commitments to each of our clients: excellent legal services and creative solutions in a timely and efficient manner.
Bronster Hoshibata is recognized as one of the premier trial law firms in Hawaii, handling major cases on all of the islands for clients of all sizes -- from individuals, various state and county agencies, local companies to Fortune 500 corporations. Our primary areas of service include complex commercial litigation, trust and estate litigation, employment, professional malpractice, and real estate litigation.
Our attorneys and experienced legal staff are committed to serving both individual and business clients with creative and cost-effective approaches to resolving complex legal issues.
- Administrative/Agency Law
- Antitrust Law
- Business Disputes and Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Civil Rights Litigation
- View All →
- David Van Acker joins Bronster Hoshibata
- Anthony "T.J." Quan, Esq. joins Bronster Hoshibata
- Bronster Hoshibata Announces Final Approval of $500 Million Class Action Settlement In Retirement Fund Case
- Bronster Hoshibata’s False Claims Act Lawsuit results in $451,428 Settlement
- Federal Court Preliminarily Approves Class Action Settlement of Pension Fund of the Government Employees of the CNMI